Friday, September 30, 2005

A Done Deal - Mum and Dan Bought the House

I am happy to announce that my brother and mother closed on the purchase of the house they've leased for the past several years in Concord, NH. In some way this is a relief to me. Every man who loves his mother should want her to have a home in which she can be secure and comfortable. This is the first house my mother or brother have owned. They got a great deal on it from the kind elderly woman who has leased them the place for several years. This is a good move for both of them, an opportunity to make the place their own, for my mom to have a place to host visiting family, my brother to have a base for whatever he may choose, and an investment that should reward both of them, whether they both stay there or later sell the place or they part ways at some future point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home